Commercial Property Services
WHAT WE DO:
- Currently managing over 10 million square feet of commercial property.
- Provide owners with detailed accounting statements each month outlining income and operating expenses.
- Daily calls from tenants with maintenance requests and questions regarding the tenant's space are handled by our in-house staff members of the division.
- Provide recommendations for improvements and repairs on the property and supply the owner with up to three competitive bids.
- Available 24 hours a day in an effort to provide the maximum service to tenants and owners.
Hall Associates, Inc. provides Asset Management Services to property owners, managing buildings and real estate to maintain and increase their value. By providing well-maintained and efficiently managed properties, the results are long-term stable occupancies, maximized rent potential and enhanced values. Our services are tailored to each individual owner to meet their specific investment needs, addressing all preventative and replacement maintenance, while planning for future capital improvements. Our Commercial Property Services Division currently manages approximately 2 million square feet of property.
- Grounds Maintenance
- Construction Management
- Engineering Services
- Janitorial Services
- Capital Improvements
- Life Safety Systems
- Building Repairs
- Detailed Accounting
- Capital Budget Forecasting
- Performance Benchmarking
- Annual Budgets
- Monthly Expenses Versus
- Budget Reports
Time and Cost Savings
- Lease Administrations Services
- Energy Cost Reduction
- Operations Management
- Tracking of Service Calls
- New Equipment Installations
- Warranty Record Keeping
Staff Specialties and Certifications
Michael Phillips Commercial Property Services Manager
Chrissy Greene VP of Association Management
- PCAM, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, Member of Community Association Institute
- Certified EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Contractor